How does the 'Sign me in automatically' setting work?
- The 'Sign me in automatically' is optional. It saves your username and password on your computer, and every time you access the page you will be automatically logged in.
What happens if I forget my password?
- If you forget your password, please click on the 'Forgot your Password?' link on the login page. The password recovery email will be sent to the email address provided in your contact information. The email will contain a link which will redirect the user to the 'Manage Account' section, where the password can be updated.
How can I change my password?
- After you are logged in, click on the 'Account Settings' link, you will see the 'Current Password' field. Type your current password in this field and your new password on the fields 'Password' and 'Retype Password', then hit the submit button.
How can I sign up for an account?
- To sign up click on the 'Add Your Listing' link in the top menu, select your listing option and click on the 'Sign up' button. Fill out all fields, write down your username and password for future reference, choose the best payment gateway for you and follow the steps to finish the process. To sign up as a visitor click on the 'Sign up' or 'Log in' links in the top menu, fill out all fields and choose 'Create Account'.
Why am I receiving an 'Account Locked' message?
- If you attempt to access your account and type in an incorrect password 5 times, the account will lock for 1 hour. This is for security reasons.